Mr. and Mrs. Jackson

Some of these pictures were taken a few weeks before their marriage date. We started the couple with the first look scene. When I situated the Groom (Scott) I turned around to direct the Bride (Aubrey) into place for the reveal. As I turned around to go get her, I tripped and fell sliding my knees in the pavement with my hands up, to catch the camera. "SAFE!" As a photographer things do happen. I'm so glad I love this job.  As soon as the bride came out I forgot about the entire moment and pain I had on my knees.
 Can't begin to tell you how much I have enjoyed working with these two.
Aubrey, and Scott are so wonderful and caring people. 
Taking photos is our specialty but we also do more. From Flowers to decor we can do it all.
Their colors were blue, peach, and gray. A perfect way to bring back spring into winter.
The two were married for all time and eternity at the Salt Lake Temple December 18th, 2014.
Congratulations, we wish you the very best.

See more their photos from the engagement shoot. 
Dream With Me Photography
dreamwithmephotography@gmail.com
801-361-3032



































 This photo credit to Micheal Graham.








































 



















Popular Posts